Friday, April 16, 2004

So the babe of my college is getting married. Sigh. Big Sigh. Yes, I know there are a lot of you out there who would disaprove of this entry but I'm a full blooded male dammit!

The babe ( I wont mention her name for decency's sake) gave me a choclate and popped the bad news. I was sort of taken aback and she laughed at my reaction. 5 minutes after she left I began kicking myself for not having said anything intelligent. I might have reasoned with her and convinced her that girls shouldnt be getting married at 21, it puts too much strain on the admirers hearts.

I noticed the babe in my second year, rather late considering most of my friends began drooling over her from day 1 of the first year. She has the kind of physique that would make your loins ache...and now some other guy gets to play house with her and do all the stuff that married couples do. BIG SIGH.

Now that I think about it, I dont think I've exchanged more that 10 meaningful lines with her. First year, I was too blind to notice her. Second year, one of the girls mistakenly assumed that I wanted her to give me an intro. So she yelled it out across the corridor. My ego plummetted to the very depths of the earth.

Third year, I was able to crack a few jokes, make her laugh a bit. Didnt make a big impression though.

Fourth year, Forgot all about her because I suddenly found someone WAY more interesting.

I guess another reason I forgot about her was that though I was really attracted to her physically, intellectually, the attraction was zilch.

I hope my readers will pardon me for this lecherous entry. I do not mean to compare her with anyone I know. Being a male I just had to write one just this one wistful entry.

Back to UEE now.

No comments: