Sunday, April 25, 2004

I've spent the last 2 days being blissfully lazy. My mother has reminded me several times that my exams arent over, but that hasnt sunk in yet. I'm hoping it will sink in before the exam though. Knowing myself, I'll be up at 3:00 AM on the day of the exam cursing myself for not touching the books before ( 10 days time, where did it go?? ). Actually, I've got so used to doing things in the last minute, I've become quite cocky about my ability to mug up so much information in the last minute. I'll come out from the exam hall, swell with pride and say " 1 semester's worth of education studied in 3 hours and I think I've done well! " Then I'll tell myself " If I can accomplish so much in just 3 hours, I would have really aced the paper had I studied earlier.. I'm a genius! "

I've realised I need to start making some money. Gym is quite expensive and my mom and dad always crib about the expenses. I do have some money saved up in the bank, money I got from writing for a few magazines. Problem is I dont know how to withdraw it :P. Should find out.

No comments: