Sunday, May 09, 2004

A few things I like about Bangalore :

1) The weather is absolutely amazing. You can doze for hours together without sweating your blood out as happens in Chennai.

2) Let me make it clear : YOU DONT SWEAT!!!

3) NO CONDITIONAL ACCESS SYSTEM (CAS) which implies I spend a LOT of time watching ZEE English and Star World and Cartoon Network :-D :-D :-D

My relatives here think I've put on a lot of weight. I'm about 65 kilos now and I think I look pretty normal. Guess I must have been one skinny runt back then.

I read Life of Pi and the book is pretty good. Its hilarious in the beginning, kinda sad in the middle and the ending leaves you in a lot of doubt. I know this is not the best of reviews, perhaps I'll write a better one later but do try to get your hands on that book. Right now, I just started Vernon God Little.

I'm sitting in a tiny cramped cubicle as I write this. Better go before my sis starts wondering where I am.

No comments: