Friday, January 09, 2004

Worked out my legs after a helluva long time. Dont think I warmed up properly because my leg cramped when I was doing only my second set of squats. Did a few light exercises after that and got back home.

Went to Anna university in the evening to meet a chap named Amarnath who offered to help us in our project. Seemed like a really nice guy.

I havent written in ages and suddenly I feel the desire to write an article again. I havent found a suitable topic as yet.

AAARGH! My comp really is acting up! I cant be online for 2 minutes before my comp says " SVCHOST: The exception privileged (0*c00000096) occured in the application at location 0*00cdf863" . Its just so damn painfull! I cant cut and paste, have trouble opening files and I cant disconnect from the internet!!

I might have to run that painful firewall now :-(

No comments: