Wednesday, March 23, 2005

My project's over, God bless. It worked beautifully and all the documents were in place. No issues when it came to the final presentation in front of the evaluators.

All of us were quite literally forced to slog it out towards the end. If I had to work weekends to complete such a tiny project, I can imagine how much effort real life projects will require :-)


So today I get to know which project to which I'll be allotted. I'm just hoping its a java project. There's no hard and fast rule here that says that if you are trained in a certain technology, you will be placed in a project using it.

3 day weekend coming up thanks to Good Friday. I'm off to Bangalore . Will blog later.

2 comments:

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

Have fun :-)

Anonymous said...

Adada... You're missing the blogger's meet. Anyway, see ya next time...

Oh and gimme your new mobile number while you're at it. I get the msg "This Hutch number is temporarily out of service..."