Monday, March 28, 2005

Bangalore is well, HOT!!!. No I'm not referring to the social life, I really do mean the weather. For the first time in my life, I long for my good ol Chennai climate.

Now what kind of lunatic would prefer Chennai's weather to Bangalore's? Well,let me explain.

Chennai is hot indisputably. But its sticky hot. It saps the energy out of you, it makes you dull and listless..but it still is not the same as the heat in Bangalore. Bangalore heat makes your lips crack and your eyes burn. Your skin becomes so damn dry. I had a horrible time walking on the road,even after 7 PM.

Well, I shall blog more when I get back on Monday. I cant risk my sister reading my blog now ;-)

2 comments:

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

What you hiding from your sister, boy?? :-P

Prabha said...

iam not a big fan of bangalore when it comes to the "heat"..but now it seems better..nice rains..its beautiful..the problem is u end up feelin sleepy most of the time