Tuesday, September 07, 2004

My father passed away on the 2'nd at 9:30 PM. We were all with him when it happened. I hope he is at peace.

Its the end of a very brutal 42 days. Atleast its over now.

Life is going to change dramatically after this. Suddenly I have a lot of responsibility. Its the start of a very new, very different life. I suppose this is the time I become an adult.

I would like to thank all my readers for their support. Thank you guys for all the support rendered.

I dont know what else to say.

4 comments:

RamV said...

Hello D,
My prayers for uncle.

I am at a loss for words for you or ma'am. ... though from this distance, they are about the only things I can offer. You are right about the adult part, I think. But still, dont let that bog you down.

Anonymous said...

Terribly sorry to hear this DD. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry to hear this news, My thoughts are with you, god bless you.

Abhimanyu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.