Friday, May 13, 2005

Have you ever had two opppsing thoughts running simultaneously in your head?

Thought one says " You cant let things drift! Unless you do something, everything you've ever known will vanish and you'll be a sorry spectator!"

Thought two says " Relax dude, you wont get anywhere by forcing things, stuff like this takes time...so just be patient. You just have to accept the fact that you cant change certain things."

Its like having a mad man's conviction and a voice of sanity at the same time. I dont know which is which.

I've been strongly influenced by each thought at different times, thrusting forward, withdrawing, thrusting forward, withdrawing over and over again for the last two weeks. Its exhausting.

Thinking is a bad thing to do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you ok?

Dhiraj Jain said...

Just gone thro ur blog. Good blog.
visit me too at dhirajkjain.blogspot.com
and dhirajkjain.tk

I am Dhiraj Jain. From Pune.

The Insane Genius said...

Now you know what i go through :P
Chill man....these things do take time .

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS DHIRAJ JAIN'S BLOG, BROWSERS JUST KEEP OPENING AND ITS CRAZY; HE POSTED THE SAME MESSAGE ON MY BLOG. THIS GUY SHOULD BE REPORTED TO BLOGGER.

Anonymous said...

Ditto situation in my head. Only difference, you can put it across clearly, I can't.

I think I've found my solution. Make plans according to how far your cognition can go. Work towards them. BUT, believe that things will ultimately happen according to a predestined scheme. Rather hard to do that, I guess, but it's working for me.