Monday, July 05, 2004

K,you know what? I'm getting sick of the Penis Enlargement ads that cram my inbox. Everyday I have to patiently clean out a dozen emails that claim that if I buy their
product, I will be able to satisfy a blue whale. Pills, powders, rubber thingies, secret Arabian techniques.....apparently there's this technique called the "Arabian Jelq"
or something which is taught by Arabian fathers to their Arabian sons so that they may use their thingies more effectively to produce more Arabian sons and thus pass
on the ancient jelq tradition. Now why do I want to know all this? After all, size does not matter when

a)you never have got any
b)you arent getting any
c)you are not likely to get any for a while...

Some of these emails have very detailed diagrams too....not something you want to see when

1) you are straight
2) you are frantically going through your email in search of a letter from a prospective employer.

Ofcourse there is the case of one of these penis enlargement companies is looking for a fresh BE graduate in the field of electrical engineering for a challenging and
exciting career in penis enlargement all for a "huge" salary...Now that I might consider....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could be worse - Breast enlargement for instance.

Anonymous said...

Well... I agree with whoever has commented before. Although I've never got breast enhancement ads. I have got penis enlargement ones... though I can't see how they think it'll help me coz, well, I don't have a penis.
Anyways, also wanted to swear my never ending gratitude to you (as you so kindly suggested). Will catch you later k? take care.
Divya