Thursday, May 29, 2008

I had posted an old writeup of mine which involved underwear humour. Within a short period of time I received a comment asking me to take it down because it was in poor taste. Well I thought about it for a while and then finally decided that the person who left the comment was probably right. I don't normally remove posts once I've published them but this time I have made an exception :). I agree with you Anon...perhaps that kind of humour is no longer appropriate on my blog.

Arbit, was it you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope. It was mysterious malady. And thank you for removing it. You have chosen wisely !

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

Hold on, I didn't get to read this!!

Revs said...

hey!! was that post on sulekha?? i remember reading it there!!

A said...

Sigh. No, it wasn't me this time around either.

Wonder why I get accused so, the simple, uncritical soul that I am..

(Wide-eyed, innocent lamb-like look, very tongue in cheek and butter wont melt in my mouth)

Sigh.

:P

Dinesh said...

Revathi: Yes, I think it might be on Sulekha

a: You cant really blame me can you? I'm so used to being severely dealt with each time I open my mouth and say something even slightly offensive :-(