God help me, I'm an MBA who
1) will not read the Economic Times even if he was paid to
2) would much rather read Malgudi Days than Jack Welch
3) thinks Kotler is just a book with of lots of colour pictures
4) will shoot anybody who utters the words "Segmenting, Targeting and Positioning"
5) would rather sell his soul to the devil than take up a sales position in a firm
6) wonders why MBA's should ever be paid so much
7) will never aspire to "Climb the Corporate Ladder" or "Move up the Value chain"(barf)
8) if ever asked to craft a companies mission or vision statement, will leave out "benefit to the shareholders"
9) will probably never get hired because this post will turn up against my name on google
This list will be updated periodically.