Sunday, September 03, 2006

I'll be going home for 4 days this friday, I cant wait!

As much as I crib about the life here, I've actually had a really good time. The pace of life and trying to be a 4 places at the same time does get to me, but its been a really nice experience.

Right now I look forward to filter coffee(Not Nescafe cat piss), rasam sadam, thair sadam, no phone calls at 2 in the morning("Can you come to my room for the OB project meeting?"), no falling asleep at peculiar hours, not waking up with my heart hammering("Shit, do I have a presentation to make today??").... I need peace...home made peace...

3 comments:

anandable said...

i guess everyone is looking for peace... I also wrote abt how much i am missing my peace, sometime back.

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

Well, have fun at home!! Hopefully you will get back to blogging full-fledged??!?!

Anonymous said...

this is the peculiar feeling one has when he is away from home