Thursday, October 27, 2005



Thats Aparna and Niranjana, the lovely ladies who reside in the neighbouring flat(Click on the picture to get a bigger image). Due to some pretty heavy rains in Chennai, schools have been closed and the two of them have been running around.Yours truly has also been unable to go to work :P.

I suppose there are few things better in the world than getting up in the morning and hearing that school has been cancelled :-).

Seeing them, I simply had to take a snap. I'm really not one of those people who gush over kids but this time I had to make an exception.

Later, coaxed by her mother Aparna recited The story of the 5 fingers. She strode into my room, fixed a stern eye on me and bade me to listen. Once she was sure she had my attention, she assumed a wooden expression and recited the entire story in a single breath. Her eyes glazed over towards the end and just as I was getting worried she finished the story and ran out of the room.

5 comments:

Deepa said...

i like the t shirt that says 'girlpower!' :)..and check out the fountain hair style and all..lol..cute...reminds me of my school days when id sport the same thing...lol...

The Insane Genius said...

On her it looks cute.....on u tho...never mind :D

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

That is the cutest picture I've seen in a while :-)
Good to know you haven't been able to go to work- at least that way you can get some rest from those crazy days!!
Hope you are doing well otherwise. Happy Diwali and keep in touch.

kantankerous said...

Hmmm...we had water logging in Bangalore too - unfortunately, the Big Brothers of the company I work at decided that we had to hit work, come hell or high water (I've always wanted to use that cliche, and this was the perfect chance :P).

Anonymous said...

Can we get an update ? How was CAT ?

LR.