Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Well a weekend quite different from my usual weekends. I'm afraid I cant give you too many details. All I will say is that I went on a trip ;-). A very magical two days indeed.

Now that I'm back in Chennai, I ask myself "Did the weekend really happen? How did it get over so fast?" Everything seems so unreal.

Work at P continues to be what it was. I was tempted to tell my project manager that I'd quit by mid jan max but he was on leave.

I have a strong feeling my brain is wasting away. I honestly think the last time I used my head was for the CTS test.

Have to get ready for work now....goodbye until then. May the Pillayar of the Rockfort temple bless you :-).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man,i know exactly how great your weekend was ;)..hope u had fun and looking forward to meeting u again..till then like u said let the pillaiyar of rockford bless us all..tata...ash(remember me rite!!!)