Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I'm feeling slightly directionless at the moment. I dont know when C will give me the joining date and there's no real work for me as yet at P. I seem to have a lot of free time on my hands. I really dont know what to do with myself.

The bodybuilder said that he'd written a poem on me and how the 4 of us had bonded so well in the last 2 weeks. However he'd forgotten to bring it and he didnt remember the lines.Nevertheless, he assured me it was a fantastic poem. I believed him.

My project mates are pretty eccentric but they are really nice guys at heart. I'm going to miss them.

3 comments:

Chakra said...

Nice to know that things are going well for u... Congrats on getting a CTS offer... As others have said in the prev post, think twice before u post.. the least you could do is not to make explicit references about the companies.

Wishing u the very best!

- Chakra.

Kartik Kannan said...

hi dinesh, congrats on ur CTS selection. please do add my name on ur links section as i want 2 increase the no of hits to my site.i've just added urs .

bye

a_sudonym said...

Hey Dinesh! Congrats on CTS! and ensoy the vettiness :)